Colored Stones Course
This course imparts expertise and knowledge to a gem enthusiast and enables him/her to identify, grade and value gemstones based on international standards. The course information is closely aligned with the international colored stone industry, which will enable the candidate to easily relate to current market dynamics and terminologies.
- Introduction to basic terms in gemology
- Using various gemological instruments to identify gemstones
- Origin determination by study of gemstones inclusions
- Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Tanzanite, Quartz, Peridot, Turquoise, Tourmaline and more
- Ornamental gemstones and rare gemstones
- Treatments and synthetics
- Intensive lab sessions
- Vast inventory of gemstones
The IGI graduates who have pursued their careers in the gem and jewelry industry mostly became: gemologist, appraiser, entrepreneur, quality controller, manufacturer, jewelry retailer, etc.
- GRADUATE GEMOLOGIST, G.G.
(Polished Diamond + Rough Diamond + Colored Stones courses)
- DIAMOND GRADUATE, D.G.
(Polished Diamond + Rough Diamond courses)